Classic Wedding at Blessed Sacrament + Reception at Court in the Square
Monica + Dustin got married at the most beautiful catholic church in Seattle. It was our third time shooting at Blessed Sacrament, and we always love when we get the chance! This classic Seattle wedding was planned perfectly, down to the last detail! They got ready at the Renaissance Hotel nearby, and then we shot the bridal party and couple portraits at UW’s campus. Those steps were just asking for a dress like Monica’s! The reception at Court in the Square was a perfect way to end the elegant night. These two met years ago working at a restaurant together, and have been long distance between Nashville and Dallas while Dustin finished up school. It was so amazing to see everyone come together from around the country to celebrate their marriage!
Click here to see another wedding from Court in the Square! It’s a stunning spot in the heart of Pioneer Square.
The wonderful team for the day!
- Photography: Breanna Plus Kevin
- Venue: Blessed Sacrament + Court in the Square
- Bridal Gown: a & bé bridal shop
- Bridesmaid Attire: After Six
- Groom’s Attire: Black Tux
- Florals: Aria Style
- Makeup + Hair: Olive & Opal Beauty
- Catering: Amphitryon Inc.
- Cake: Whole Foods
- DJ/Musician: Love Events
- Invitations/Signage: Minted
- Rentals: Aria Events
- Videographer: Shutter & Sound
- Planner: Sprinkled in Seattle – Emily Maxwell